I’m all about two things when it comes to recipes. Super simple and making sure Everything but the Bagel Seasoning gets in there.
It’s really not that hard friends.
I came up with this recipe after having a mild obsession with both mayo and EBTB seasoning. Yes, I’ve shortened the seasoning because it’s just too time-consuming to type it out every single time. Anyways, mayo and EBTB. It’s weird but just go with it.
Growing up I was never a mayo fan. It was just… gross. Then I started making my own mayo and I kind of fell in love. I use it for sandwiches, as salad dressing, and sometimes in marinades. I remember seeing a recipe that called for mayo when making grilled cheese sandwiches. I thought it was gross at the time but tried it out and it was simply amazing. So I started to think of other ways to cook with it.
Turns out it makes anything you put it on tender and juicy. I used chicken thighs for this recipe, but I bet chicken breast would be just as good and wouldn’t turn dry as chicken boob is wont to do. Once you get everything together, dinner is ready in about 30ish minutes.
EBTB Artichoke Chicken
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 6 artichoke hearts (from a can), chopped
- 2 tbsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and lightly oil a small casserole dish.
- Heat a little olive oil in a medium skillet over high heat. Sear each side of the chicken until lightly browned. Transfer to casserole dish.
- Stir together the rest of the ingredients. Spread this mixture over the chicken and sprinkle with extra cheese if you want. Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then serve!